How it Works
1. We Harvest a variety of seasonal fruits and vegetables from our local farms and deliver them directly to your home or office. We work with neighboring organic farms to ensure a good variety of produce year round. We even make trips to FL and SC to make sure you get the most diverse and exciting bag possible. Each week we have produce from at least three different farms.
2. You Choose what size bag you would like and the frequency you would like to receive it. There are four sizes - the Mini Bag, the Small bag, the Medium bag and the Large bag. The frequency of your delivery can be weekly or every other week. A lot of Savannah is serviced on Wednesday including the Landings, Downtown, Midtown, Thunderbolt, Isle of Hope and the Burnside Island area. The far South Side, Georgetown, Southbridge/Berwick (pretty much everything south of Derenne), Pooler, the Islands, and Tybee are delivered to on Thursday. South Carolina, Rincon, Richmond Hill. Statesboro and Hinesville are delivered to on Friday. Hilton Head Island and Hinesville are unique in that we ONLY deliver to these areas every other week. The size and frequency of your Local Farmbag deliveries can be changed at any time. If you decide you need more or less or want to change how often you get deliveries, that is no problem! Just let us know and we will change it for you.
UPDATE: As of Jan 14th, 2024, Local Farmbag is now offering the additional option of joining on an As Needed basis! For all those commitment-phobes out there, you no longer have to get on a delivery schedule but can order whenever you want! Order it weeks in row. Order it once a month. Order only on Full Moons. Order it only when the mood strikes - order whenever you want and order whatever size you want.
How it works: We will add you to our newsletter list and you only order when you want a delivery simply by replying to the newsletter. Get the newsletter, see what looks good, order it and get your delivery that week and that week only! No commitments. We only charge a $6 delivery fee on top of the normal cost of the bag.
3. Customize your service after you sign up for your delivery by contacting the office via phone or email. Let us know the item(s) you would not like to receive and we automatically change the item(s) if they come up in your standard seasonal selection. Staying off carbs and don't want bread? We can leave out bread and substitute more vegetables. Have allergies? Don't like or won't cook with certain items? We can leave them out! Have an irrational fear of some weird looking vegetable? It's out! Are you ambidextrous? Thats pretty cool. Just give us a call or reply by email to your weekly newsletter and we will cater to your requests. Feel free to inquire about extra items for an event or special occasion.
4. Payment Simply leave a credit or debit card on file with us and we charge you AFTER your delivery. There are no additional fees for delivery or for anything else. We just run the card you leave on file with us 2 to 3 days after your delivery and that's it! Nice and simple. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex.
5. After you sign up you will begin getting our newsletter every weekend on Saturday or Sunday. In the newsletter will be all of the produce that will be in the following week's Farmbag and all of the different add ons available for that week. Most people also use the newsletter as the time to get in touch with us. You only need to reply to that email to let us know: if you want to make substitutions in the bag, if you want to add on any extras, if you need to skip that week, if you have any special requests for that week's bag ... anything at all! The newsletter also includes recipes, special events, information on what we are doing and everything new that is happening with your LFB. We are continually bringing on new farmers and producers and want to share all of the best the Low Country has to offer with you. The newsletter becomes the lifeline between us and our many customers.
Refer a Friend Program
Earn free add-on selections by telling your friends about us. Learn more about our programs by calling our office at
Become A Member
Send Us a Note!
Important! If you are a current customer, please send your message to us via email to email@example.com or just reply to the newsletter. This is for prospective customers to send us questions.